Aug 27, 2017 | Studies & Research
As of June 30, 2017 Angela Allison and Sean Glumace have completed their tenure as the K-14...Read More
Assemblymember O’Donnell’s New Bill Brings Vocational/Career Technical Opportunities into the Classroom
“As a teacher for more than 20 years, I know that Vocational/Career Technical Education programs are a must for California students and the California economy,” Assemblymember O’Donnell said. “Today, not every student will go to college, and not every job requires a college degree.Read More
Education Dive – 3 years ago, President Obama first proposed making community college tuition free. Here’s where we now stand.
From Education Dive – When it first took off early in the Obama administration, free community college proposals drew a lot of concern from traditional four-year institutions, which are increasingly tuition-reliant, as leaders wondered how plans to pull students away for the first two years would impact their bottom lines. In some places, like Dallas, for instance, four-year institutions are actually partnering with two-year institutions and the K-12 system to make the push for a Promise program.Read More
From Education Dive – College students are often more than 24 years of age, working at least part time and enrolled in non-selective schools, reports The Wall Street Journal. Also, a larger share are nonwhite, with the most dramatic gains over the past 20 years coming among Hispanic students.Read More
Jan 12, 2018 | News
From Education Dive: Florida joins a growing number of states looking to exert more power over how...Read More
Jan 11, 2018 | News
From Education Dive – California Governor Jerry Brown’s newly released state budget calls...Read More
Subscribe to our Email List
About 2CPR Group
2CPR Group co-founders Angela Allison and Sean Glumace are passionate about providing services that help people find, thrive, and share in meaningful education and career opportunities.
We work with non-profits, education systems including colleges and K-12 school districts, government agencies, and community organizations bringing our extensive experience in building career pathways with K-12, Community College, university partners, certification providers, and industry professionals.
Our goal is to help our clients navigate these complex systems and have project success.
2CPR Group Supports the CA Film & Television Tax Credit Program – Career Readiness Initiative
- Education Dive – Ed Dept FERPA ruling may signal greater responsiveness to privacy complaints
- Education Dive – One-third of nation’s best high school students don’t finish college
- University Business – Pop-up higher ed courses respond to events in real time
- Education Dive – Manufacturers reach out to high schools for new workers
- Adobe – Learn how digital literacy can elevate your institution
- Assemblymember O’Donnell’s New Bill Brings Vocational/Career Technical Opportunities into the Classroom
- Education Dive – 3 years ago, President Obama first proposed making community college tuition free. Here’s where we now stand.
- Education Dive – Who is the typical college student? You might be surprised
- Education Dive – Florida bill would shake up state’s college system
- March 16-17 National Drone Educators Conference | Aerial Pathways From The Top Down