From Education Dive – Rising technologies and socio-economic forces are expected to disrupt 1.4 million jobs in the U.S. between now and 2026, according to report from the World Economic Forum, which is meeting this week in Davos, Switzerland. The report analyzed 1,000 U.S. jobs, which account for 96% of national employment.Read More
Category: Studies & Research
Subscribe to our Email List
About 2CPR Group
2CPR Group co-founders Angela Allison and Sean Glumace are passionate about providing services that help people find, thrive, and share in meaningful education and career opportunities.
We work with non-profits, education systems including colleges and K-12 school districts, government agencies, and community organizations bringing our extensive experience in building career pathways with K-12, Community College, university partners, certification providers, and industry professionals.
Our goal is to help our clients navigate these complex systems and have project success.
2CPR Group Supports the CA Film & Television Tax Credit Program – Career Readiness Initiative
- HR Drive – LinkedIn seeks to define the LMS market by delving into data
- Learning Machine Blog – The Blockchain in Education
- Education Dive – ‘Reskilling crisis’ emerging as 1.4M U.S. jobs face technology disruption
- CTE Policy Watch – New Report: 2017 State CTE Policy Review
- Education Dive – Boot camps saw 50% growth in 2017
- NAB Show 2018 Free Exhibits Pass Code
- Education Dive – The state of retention and completion in higher education in 9 charts
- Understanding Industry Certifications & 3rd Party Assessments Presentation
- Campus Technology – Personalized Text Messages Boost STEM Student Persistence in Community College Study
- Education Dive – Is Amazon dipping into higher ed?