No matter what field your students enter, employers need graduates with skills developed through digital literacy — from communicating and collaborating to creating and problem solving. Read the NMC 2017 Digital Literacy Impact Study to learn how digital literacy skills impact career success.
September 22, 2017
September 16, 2017
August 17, 2017
October 10, 2017
Subscribe to our Email List
About 2CPR Group
2CPR Group co-founders Angela Allison and Sean Glumace are passionate about providing services that help people find, thrive, and share in meaningful education and career opportunities.
We work with non-profits, education systems including colleges and K-12 school districts, government agencies, and community organizations bringing our extensive experience in building career pathways with K-12, Community College, university partners, certification providers, and industry professionals.
Our goal is to help our clients navigate these complex systems and have project success.
2CPR Group Supports the CA Film & Television Tax Credit Program – Career Readiness Initiative
- Education Dive – Ed Dept FERPA ruling may signal greater responsiveness to privacy complaints
- Education Dive – One-third of nation’s best high school students don’t finish college
- University Business – Pop-up higher ed courses respond to events in real time
- Education Dive – Manufacturers reach out to high schools for new workers
- Adobe – Learn how digital literacy can elevate your institution
- Assemblymember O’Donnell’s New Bill Brings Vocational/Career Technical Opportunities into the Classroom
- Education Dive – 3 years ago, President Obama first proposed making community college tuition free. Here’s where we now stand.
- Education Dive – Who is the typical college student? You might be surprised
- Education Dive – Florida bill would shake up state’s college system
- March 16-17 National Drone Educators Conference | Aerial Pathways From The Top Down