One of the initiatives that 2CPR Group helps support is the California Film & Television Tax Credit Program 2.0 – Career Readiness Initiative. Over the past year we have connected our K-12 and Community College clients with the program and helped facilitate on set externships on multiple productions.Read More
Category: Speaking & Workshops
Subscribe to our Email List
About 2CPR Group
2CPR Group co-founders Angela Allison and Sean Glumace are passionate about providing services that help people find, thrive, and share in meaningful education and career opportunities.
We work with non-profits, education systems including colleges and K-12 school districts, government agencies, and community organizations bringing our extensive experience in building career pathways with K-12, Community College, university partners, certification providers, and industry professionals.
Our goal is to help our clients navigate these complex systems and have project success.
2CPR Group Supports the CA Film & Television Tax Credit Program – Career Readiness Initiative
Upcoming 2CPR Free Events
- CTE Policy Watch – CTE Creates the Agriculture Workforce
- CTE Policy Watch – House Unveils Higher Education Reauthorization Bill
- CTE Policy Watch – Research Round-up: Manufacturers, Good Jobs, LMI
- California Film & Television Tax Credit Program 2.0 – Career Readiness Initiative
- California’s Tax Credit Brings Teachers to Movie Set
- Gamacon Mexico – August 18, 2017 – Games, Animation, Comics, and More
- Adobe – Digital Literacy Impact Study
- CTE Policy Watch – Expanding the Postsecondary Data Universe
- Total Security – Long Past Time for National Security Guard Licensing Standards
- Education Drive – Study finds connection between CTE courses, graduation